Important! BEFORE You Enter Your Car:
- Ensure your car complies with the rules stated under ‘Eligible Cars’
- Ensure your car belongs to the right Category
- Ensure your car make year is not older than 2003
EuroSport: European make vehicles below 500HP (stock from factory)
EuroSuperSport: European make vehicles above 500HP (stock from factory)
Supercar: Any make of Supercars
Open: Unlimited mods
Exclusive Vehicle: Those rarer than Supercars. Examples are Hypercars, Supermodifieds, limited editions.
KL Supercar Drag Race Categories
- Exclusive Vehicle
- Supercar 4WD Stage 2 below
- Supercar 2WD Stage 2 below
- Supercar and EuroSuperSport Open 4WD
- Supercar and EuroSuperSport Open 2WD
- EuroSuperSport 4WD Stage 2 below
- EuroSuperSport 2WD Stage 2 below
- EuroSport 4WD 500HP below
- EuroSport 2WD 500HP below
- EuroSport Open 4WD
- EuroSport Open 2WD
This event has set a standard for vehicles to be able to join:
- Vehicles participating must come equipped with functioning seatbelt and/or racing harness
- Seatbelt will be scrutineered for function & safe to use
- Racing harness must have valid FIA approval & be mounted correctly
- Each vehicle must have a valid road tax (Approved by JPJ)
- Foreign vehicles must provide legal documents proving registration for road use (Approved by JPJ)
- Official stickers/labels handed out by organisers during the registration must be labeled on all vehicles. Any vehicles with inappropriate decals may be excluded from the event/results.
- All cars must be safe for usage. Loose objects must be removed and cars will be inspected before the race.
- Any video/camera recorders attached must be securely mounted and approved by the marshal/crew.
- Vehicles with any oil leaks will be suspended from the event until a mechanic rectifies the problem.
*Burnouts and Donuts are NOT ALLOWED in the event*
All cars entering the competition must not be older than the year 2003.